Important Real Estate Company is seeking an energetic and passionate Office Assistant to join our team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage calendar: schedule and coordinate CEO meetings
• Review consultation and requests to the CEO, including phone calls and email correspondence; prioritise ensured and appropriate messages and responses.
• Update and maintain mailing lists.
• Assist staff with administrative duties as requested.
• Maintain the conference room presentable.
• Handle incoming calls and other communications.
• Organize travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
• Coordinate events as necessary.
• Maintain office equipment as needed.
• Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
• Make daily bank deposits.
• Responsible for general office activities: shipping, printing, scanning, copying, meeting preparation
• Greet visitors and answer telephone calls in a polite, enthusiastic and professional manner.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2+ years administrative assistant experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
• Strong computer skills including intermediate/advanced MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Advanced communication skills (verbal, written, electronic)
• Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently
• Multi-tasking ability and able to function under pressure and tight deadlines
• Must be bilingual (English and Spanish)
• Highly organized.
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
Respond to this ad:
Inmsa Real Estate Investments Company