Real estate sales agent Job Opportunity
Are you a hardworking and enthusiastic real estate salesperson with an excellent track record in sales?
We want you to join our team in the up-and-coming second location of Sunny Isles Premier Reality Team! Our dedicated real estate sales team is looking for an experienced real estate agent to help us continue to provide the best in real estate services. We work to high standards and values and reward our employees for their commitment and success.
We are looking for someone who is willing to work irregular hours and has an eye on the real estate market. You will be required to have a sound understanding of market prices and land value.
As a salesperson within our team you be responsible for:
• Identifying gaps in the real estate market
• Drawing up legal sales agreements
• Arranging finance and insurance options
• Leading inspections
The successful candidate will have sound judgement, enormous energy, enthusiasm and integrity.
You should possess:
• Multi Language prefer [Russian, Spanish]
• A successful and proven sales history
• Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
• Self-motivation and drive
• Great people skills
• A Certificate IV in Property (Real Estate)
• A current NSW Driver’s License
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to Taher Said, Premier Reality Team Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Premier Reality Team, 18090 Collins Avenue, Suite T-19, Sunny Isles, FL 33160.
Respond to this ad:
Premier Realty Team