Duties and Essential Functions
• Assist in the daily operation of the management office and administrative duties following established Company procedures and guidelines.
• Perform administrative assistant functions including but not limited to: record keeping, filing, mail collection and distribution, word processing, data entry, maintain and replenish office supplies, and other essential needs as required.
• Maintain, update, type, and coordinate account information in computer database.
• Research any owner discrepancies regarding payment to accounts.
• Coordinate and track important dates and meetings, such as turnover, annual, and budget meetings.
• Ensure that the telephone is answered properly and messages are handled courteously, accurately, and responded to in a timely manner.
• Ensure that all e-mails are responded to appropriately and in a timely manner.
• Ensure that all mail (i.e. Fed Ex, UPS, USPS) is picked up daily, in a timely manner.
• Provide and maintain: architectural approvals, maintenance requests, sale/lease information, as well as any other forms specific to the property that may be developed.
• Reservation & coordination of conference room events.
• Special projects as instructed.
This position will be located indoors and in an office setting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, stand, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 20 pounds or less. The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills; and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a part time position. Days and hours of work will be determine based on the business needs of the property.
Required Education and Experience
• Prior experience in a related position; a minimum of 1-year experience.
• Working knowledge of computer and associated programs; MS Office Suite.
• Ability to multi-task, set, and manage priorities.
• Excellent communication and listening skills in order to interact with a diverse and multi culture population.
• Keyboarding ability with accuracy at 45-50 words per minute.
• Must function in team organized environment.
• Must be Bilingual English /Spanish
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Respond to this ad: