Assistant Property Manager/Admin Assistant to a Family Owned Commercial Real Estate Company
Education: High school graduate, no college necessary.
Job Type: Full-time, on location (not remote)
Salary: $15.00-18.00 /hour based on experience
The ideal candidate will:
– Have a working knowledge of Office, candidate will need to help with reports, tenant collections, property management, contract tracking, etc; training on property software will be provided.
– Have excellent written and verbal skills
– Be a team player eager to take on additional tasks in order to grow in the position
– Work well as a member of a collaborative group
– English communication proficiency (oral and written) and ability to take oral or written instructions required; Must have superior interpersonal skills; ability to get along with diverse personalities; tactful, mature, and flexible. Flexibility is emphasized, as the nature of the position is constantly changing.
– Be punctual and dependable
– Be well organized and able to assist others in organization
– Notary public is a plus, or willingness to obtain Notary Public certiication (paid by company). Commercial real estate experience preferred but not required.
Specific duties may include, but are not limited to:
– Answering/directing phone calls on a multi-line system
– Preparing letters, spreadsheets, performing data entry, etc., as needed
– Filing as needed
– Ordering office supplies and organizing and maintaining a clean office environment
– Contacting tenants or vendors via phone or email as needed
– Backup of other staff during vacations
– Other tasks as needed
Respond to this ad:
Bears Management Group