The business duties of a Receptionist/Front Desk/Secretary at Realty World Prestige Properties, LLC include:
· Carrying out the day-to-day duties of front desk reception in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the switchboard.
· Answering telephone calls in a timely and efficient manner, transferring calls as necessary, dealing with general inquiries, and/or referring clients to the appropriate leasing/sales/listing agent.
· Must be a team player and reflect an upbeat and friendly character.
· Greeting any and all customers, sales associates and visitors.
· Directing visitors to their destinations.
· Reserving conference rooms for sales associates and their clients.
· Sorting and handing out mail.
· Receiving and distributing E-faxes.
· Making coffee, cleaning coffee pot and ensure that kitchenette area is tidy and clean.
· Offer and serve guests coffee, water upon request.
· Ensure that reception area is clean.
· Clean specified glass doors, tables and walls daily to ensure there are no fingerprints.
· Proper business attire is required in this position.
· Making photocopies.
· Assisting sales associates with questions and answers.
· Assisting management and owners in small projects.
· MS Office and computer skills are required.
· Restocking various items such as paper in printer, office supplies etc.
· Sending and receiving emails in a timely manner.
· Reviewing MLS Matrix listings for errors.
· Receiving and reviewing new listing paperwork.
· On boarding and out-boarding sales associates.
Knowledge and management of social media pages, events and followers.
Skills and Qualifications:
Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Informing Others, Excellent Written and Oral Communication, Organization, Statistical Analysis, Data Entry Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Self-Development, High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Respond to this ad:
Prestige Properties International