We are seeking an entrepreneurial minded Business Development/Acquisition Associate who is energized by talking to people and who wants to get their feet wet by helping to build the business development department in a rapidly growing company. You will work in tandem with the owner of the company to create relationships with property owners, board members, tenants, and investors.
Phone experience is recommended, as this is a heavy phone sales position. You must be able to talk eloquently and make a significant number of outbound calls daily.
While duties are fluid, the largest percentage of time will be spent cultivating deal flow through phone calls, emails, and meetings. You will be the first line of attack in lead generation and building and maintaining relationships on behalf of the firm. You will identify, befriend, qualify, and provide the tenacious follow up needed constantly be scheduling calls and meetings between key decision makers and the owner of the company. Real estate experience is preferred, but not required.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities Include:
• Sourcing investment opportunities, identifying new markets, and supporting acquisition efforts across all stages of the investment life cycle.
• Develop a strong knowledge & understanding of competitive landscape by daily monitoring of news publications for new opportunities and then initiating contact with and building relationships with these organizations
• Aggressively makes 30-60 cold calls per day from a list of qualified proprietary leads. Much of these calls will be canvassing different markets to locate off market properties.
• Perform basic real estate calculations necessary to value assets (cap rates, percentages, rents per square foot, etc.)
• Work closely with team to promote the market profile of the company.
• Meet or exceed monthly and yearly objectives/quotas.
• Record all lead activity into CRM software daily.
• Draft various correspondences to existing and prospective relationships
• Must be able to explain, demonstrate and simplify complex solution in a simple and vivid way.
• Perform a variety of marketing and business development initiatives to initiate new investment opportunities
• Manage and maintain proprietary database and street map database with the support of the team. This is a tremendous opportunity to learn about the real estate private equity business from the ground up. You will be working directly with the senior principals of the firm and learning how to execute deals. We give you all of the tools and training you need to become successful. There is no ceiling to this role, your success is a function of your production. Any candidate has the opportunity to rise fast, as we promote from within.
THE IDEAL CANDIDTATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
• Cold Calling enthusiast with superior telephone and internet abilities
• Curiosity and passion for learning about others
• High follow through and an innate ability to forge relationships
• Assertive, persistent individual that demonstrates the ability to nurture and close revenue opportunities; assertive, persistent, good listener, and self-motivated.
• Practical problem solving and interpretive skills
• 1-5 years experience in acquiring new business relationships
• Dependability, integrity, and willingness to learn and be coachable
• Good time management and multi tasking skills
• Relevant work experience in CRE brokerage is a plus (but not required)
• Entrepreneurial individual with a high level of intellectual capacity integrity, and love for business.
• Creative independent thinker that excels in a team environment.
• Good listener and self motivated
• Strong mental math capability
• You must be self-motivated, sales-driven and thrive in a dynamic commission-based entrepreneurial business. This structure will allow you to grow with the company as new opportunities arise.
• Must be professional with excellent communication and follow-up skills.
• Strong organizational abilities and computer skills essential.
• Understanding of the entire real estate investment process from market analysis to site selection through lease negotiations and sale preferred.
• College degree preferred.
• Car required.
We are looking for candidates who will go the “extra mile” to get the job done in a fun, friendly, and business casual atmosphere, and is comfortable working under minimal supervision. We recognize our employees are key assets and therefore, we look for team members who are passionate and enjoy what they are doing. You can enjoy an environment that recognizes and rewards your accomplishments. This dynamic opportunity allows you to be part of the commercial real estate sector while affecting change in communities around the country. If you have always wanted to learn how the private equity real estate business really works and desire an opportunity with significant earning potential, this is the position for you. Submit your cover letter and resume (and feel free to send along some of your past projects, blog posts, videos, or anything else that makes you you).
Annapurna Partners is a private real estate investment, development and management firm. We identify commercial real estate opportunities by taking an entrepreneurial approach to create stakeholder value. Our strategies are opportunistic, focusing on building value and mitigating risk, while leveraging relationships with our large network of strategic sponsors and advisors throughout the United States. This team identifies, analyzes, develops, and operates investments from start to finish. Based in Fort Lauderdale, Annapurna Partners employs a strong team of corporate, financial, and operational and construction professionals.
Respond to this ad: