Get Your Florida (2-15) Life Health & Variable Contracts License
Choose from either classroom or online education
Gold Coast makes it easy to obtain your Florida 2-15 Agent: Life, Health and Variable Contracts insurance license and start a successful career in the insurance industry. Our industry leading course is state approved and fulfills Florida’s education requirement and enables you to achieve your license quickly.
See below for complete details about both classroom and online options.
Este curso también lo ofrecemos en Español. Más información : Clic aquí !
Gold Coast has been providing professional education in Florida since 1970 and used years of experience to design and develop this course for your success.
What is a 2-15 Life, Health and Variable Contracts Insurance license?
This is one of the most popular insurance licenses held by agents because of the numerous career opportunities that are associated with it. Companies strive to hire Gold Coast graduates because of how well trained they are, and how successful they will be.
2-15 Agent licensees are able to sell a variety of products such as Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Medicare Supplements, HMO, Home Health Care, Managed Care, and Long Term Care policies.
Why do students choose Gold Coast Schools?
- Your tuition is valid for one year with no retake fees
- If you need to repeat or retake the course for any reason, you are welcome to do so at no additional charge
- We offer day and weekend class schedules, as well as an industry leading online version of this course for your convenience
- Our instructors are carefully selected based upon industry experience and presentation skills making them the best in the industry
- Our low prices include our exclusive materials which are the finest available
- Our exam-cram programs help push you over the top on the state exam
The basic requirements for becoming a licensed Life Health and Variable Contract (2-15) agent are:
- Complete an online state application and submit fingerprints
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a Florida Resident and a US citizen or legal alien
- Be in good moral standing in regards to criminal background
- Complete approved education in this field
- Pass the state exam
(To verify the requirements and qualifications you can visit www.myfloridacfo.com )
Our Career Counselors are available to help you with any questions that you may have about these requirements and can be reached at 1-800-732-9140.
Learn more about upcoming classes, including our online course, on the next tabs.
To register for class, simply click on the “Register Now” button next to the course offering below, use the “Schedule Your Course” option above, or contact our helpful Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140. We are happy to assist.
This 60-hour course contains 36 hours of classroom education held over 4 days, as well as an online component that fulfills the remainder of the required hours. Students enrolling in the course must have access to a computer and internet in order to complete the online portion.
- Includes the required course, materials, and the Exam Cram course designed to further prepare you to pass the state licensing exam
- You save $129 with full service package. If you purchase items separately its would cost $428
Basic Program – $249 (Please use the Register Now links next to the class offerings below or call 1-800-732-9140 to reserve your seat.)
- Includes the required course and materials
Spanish Option – This course is also offered in Spanish. For more information and a schedule of upcoming Spanish classes: Learn more!
- Days: 4 Consecutive Days | Mon-Thurs 9:00am- 6:00pm + self-paced online component
- Weekend: 2 Consecutive Weekends | Sat & Sun | 9:00am-6:00pm + self-paced online component