Life, Health, and Variable Contracts Online Course
Congratulations on taking the first steps towards starting a rewarding career in the insurance industry!
This state-approved Life, Health, and Variable Contracts online course is the first step towards obtaining your license, which will enable you to sell some of the most highly, demanded forms of insurance on the market today. There are significant employment and income opportunities for individuals who hold an insurance license. Our unique online course is designed specifically to enable you to pass Florida’s state exam and start your successful career in the insurance industry.
All purchase options include:
- Gold Coast’s unique video instruction.Our online course video segments bring the classroom to you! An experienced instructor guides you through the course material by highlighting key information, providing you with valuable real-world examples, and detailing Florida-specific rules to help you understand and apply what you learn. Take advantage of the ability to start, stop, rewind, and review the material to complete this course at your own pace.
- Gold Coast’s valuable Course Outline Book (pdf). Follow along with the instructor by using the Course Outline Book (pdf file) included inside your online course. The Course Outline Book matches the information given to you by the instructor in the video segments. Use this valuable tool to highlight important information, mark sections for further study, and take notes.
- Instructor, technical, and career support every step of the way. Our Online Support Specialist will personally contact you to welcome you and provide you with direct contact information to answer any technical questions about your online course. You will also have email and phone access to your online course instructor should you need assistance with the course material. For assistance with licensing information or course purchase questions, contact our helpful Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140 or via live chat. The staff at Gold Coast is committed to helping you achieve your licensing goals.
Anyone can claim to offer the best course, but Gold Coast can prove it. Select a course option below to see why so many students support our motto, “The Proof is in the Passing!”
Basic Service Package – $179
Choose this option ONLY if you already have your own copy of the required Life, Health and Variable Contracts Florida Study Manual.
If you do not have the required Florida Study Manual, we suggest choosing the Basic or Full Service Package.
Basic Service Package – $229
*Students wishing to attend our Live Classroom 1-day Exam Prep course and want access to customizable Online Practice Exams should consider the Full Service version of this course.
Full Service Package – $269
Everything you need to best prepare you for the state license exam:
Why Gold Coast?
When considering taking your 60-hour Life, Health, and Variable Contracts course online, it is important to understand that not all online courses are created equally. Many providers simply take the course textbook and place it on the internet with the expectation that you will learn the material by reading it on your own.
At Gold Coast, our goal is to fully prepare you for success with your state license exam and for your future insurance career. We pride ourselves on our high quality education and support that is designed to help you get your license, from start to finish. With Gold Coast, your online course is …
- More than self-study text to help you learn. Our online course provides complete video instruction taught by an experienced instructor with many years of experience in the field of insurance. Your online instructor explains the course material, highlights key areas, provides you with tips for learning the information, and offers real-world examples from the industry. This unique video course revolutionizes online learning by bringing classroom instruction to your computer. With Gold Coast, your learning is enhanced well beyond simply reading the material online.
- Always up-to-date, including Florida-specific rules. Our online course and exam preparation materials are updated every year to include changes made to the State Study Manual and Florida rules. This course includes the Florida-specific laws and rules that will be relevant to you. These laws and rules are explained in the context of the topics for which they apply, not as add-ons or after thoughts.
- What you need to be fully prepared. The Full Service online course package includes student-proven tools to help you best prepare for the challenging state exam. The “Life, Health, and Variable Contracts State Exam Preparation Materials” book (referred to as “The Cram Book”) provides you with 875 practice questions and answers with rationale. The online practice exams (which are separate from the Cram Book) provide you with over 800 online questions and answers with rationale and Florida Study Manual references. These materials, along with access to a live 1-day Exam Prep class, will help you to identify your unique study needs so that you can focus on learning what you need to help you pass the state exam.
- The support you need to succeed.Our online instructor is available to you via email or phone to answer your insurance questions. Technical support is only a phone call away, should you need help logging in or running your online course. Plus, our helpful Career Counselors can advise you on the steps needed to obtain your license, simply call 1-800-732-9140 during normal business hours. We’re here, every step of the way, to help you succeed.
Steps to obtain your license:
The basic requirements for achieving your license are as follows:
- Fill out a state application and submit fingerprints
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a Florida Resident and a US citizen or legal alien
- Be in good moral standing in regards to criminal background
- Complete 60 hours of approved education in this field
- Pass the state exam
Our Career Counselors are available to help you with any questions that you may have about these requirements and can be reached at 1-800-732-9140.
Online Course System Requirements:
System Requirements: Our courses are designed to run on most computers and mobile devices. If you have trouble with a course, our technical support team is ready and willing to assist. To view system requirements, Click Here!
Concerned About Employment?
Gold Coast has relationships with numerous insurance companies that strive to hire Gold Coast graduates. These companies not only strive to recruit our students, but they also send their future employees to our school because they know how well we prepare students for success in the insurance industry. To see companies looking to hire you upon completion of our program, visit our Career Opportunities section. Click Here!
Come meet with local companies that are looking to hire you! Our Career Fairs are held at one of our five locations every month. They provide a great opportunity to compare up to 25 different companies all under one roof. For more information about the Gold Coast Career Fairs, please contact our Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140.