Raquel is an accomplished, multiple award winning, and financially astute executive. She has domestic experience in operations, P&L oversight, and marketing involving both start-up and growth organizations. She has been frequently promoted in recognition of innovation, problem solving, and delivering results consistently for over 20 years. Raquel can be described as sharp, confident, and consistent driver of growth-oriented initiatives with diverse skill for deepening levels of team engagement.
- Broward College
- Gold Coast School Of Real Estate
- Ketcham Education Providers Teaching Techniques
- IFREC Real Estate Schools Business Ethics Core Law
- National Association of REALTORS Code of Ethics Professional Standards
- Graduate REALTOR Institute Standard of Practice 1
- Certified Short Sale Professional Designation CSP
- Fundamentals of Commercial Real Estate
- Tax Deferred 1031 Exchange
- Real Estate Investment
Raquel enjoys spending time with good friends and family, in addition to attending sporting events, reading history books, and boating.