The Licensed Community Association Manager is responsible for providing the overall supervision of a portfolio of associations while providing excellent customer service. The successful Community Manager interacts with internal and external customers including homeowners, vendors, board members and committee members, as well as staff onsite, at the Associa Client Shared Service Center (CSSC) and within the branch office.
Essential Job Functions:
• Manage community according to governing docs, management agreement and contracts.
• Proactive, clear communication with BOD, vendors, and internal team.
• Financial acumen and competency preparing budgets, timely payments, and monthly financials.
• Follow internal processes for timely and accurate completion.
• Attend and conduct meetings in person or virtually.
• Regular property visits for inspections, meetings, and project oversight.
• Perform administrative duties as needed.
• Stay current with best industry practices, as well as all current applicable laws and educate boards on same
• Other duties as assigned
• Must have a valid Florida Community Association Manager License
• Minimum 1 year of HOA, condo association management experience (not multi-family related) is required
• Associate degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong mathematical knowledge with accounting applications
• Professional customer service skills
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal with a polished, professional and friendly demeanor
• Demonstrated proficiency with current Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, etc.)
• Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques at a proficient level
• Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player
• Time management and time critical prioritization skills
• Effective organizational skills
Respond to this ad: