Gold Coast Schools has been offering professional education since 1970 and has grown to become Florida’s number one real estate school based upon the number of enrollments during the past 10 years, the number of permanent classroom locations, and the classes and service that we provide.
We stand behind our motto “The Proof is in the Passing,” because Gold Coast students consistently complete their course, pass the state exam, and launch successful careers. If you are serious about getting your Brokers license, Gold Coast has developed a tried and true program that enables you to do so.
The Broker’s course has recently been redesigned utilizing the new Florida syllabus. The course covers real estate law, principles and practices, real estate math, closing statements and escrow account reconciliation amongst other areas.
Gold Coast’s course offers many features that other schools simply don’t. For example:
- Both Classroom and Online courses offered during the day and in the evenings to provide you with flexibility in scheduling
- Super Exam Cram course (a 2 1/2 day comprehensive review) is included in your tuition
- Unlimited review for 2 years
- No fees to retake classes within 2 years
- Gold Coast exclusive copyrighted materials
- All classrooms equipped with an LCD projector, computer, Power Point, and High speed internet connections (the same technology and presentation methods used in colleges & universities)
- Customer service staff of more than 25 dedicated professionals to serve you
- All instructors have voicemail and email to assist their students
- Cooperation and referral programs with all area brokers
Gold Coast offers real estate licensing programs that simply can’t be beat. To learn more about how Gold Coast Schools will help you obtain your broker’s license and grow your real estate career, contact our helpful Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140.
To register online, use the drop down menu in the “Schedule My Course” box to select a campus location and start date. If you have any questions or would like to register by phone, please contact our helpful Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140.
Tuition for this course is: $599
|72- Hour Real Estate Broker’s Pre-License Course|
|Days (4 weeks) | Tues & Thu 9:00am-6:00pm|
|Doral | Broward | Lantana||North Dade | Boca Raton|
|Feb 6||Aug 7||Jan 9||Jul 10|
|May 8||Oct 9||Mar 6||Sept 4|
|Days (2 weeks) | Mon-Thurs 9:00am-6:00pm|
|Doral | Broward | Lantana||North Dade | Boca Raton|
|Apr 9||Nov 26||Apr 23||Nov 5|
|Evenings (8 weeks) | Tues & Thurs 6:30pm-11:00pm|
|Doral | Broward | Lantana |
||North Dade | Boca Raton|
|Jan 9||Mar 6|
|May 1||Jun 26|
|Aug 21||Oct 16|
The course is 72 classroom hours and can be taken in either a day or evening format..
- 2 week format: Runs Monday through Thursday from 9:00a-6:00p. This course is primarily designed for students from out of the area that are looking for a condensed class.
- 4 week format: Runs Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00a -6:00p. This class is designed for the working professional who cannot dedicate 2 complete weeks.
- 8 week format: Runs Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30p-11:00p. This course is designed for those who cannot come to school during normal business hours.
The Broker course is also offered in an online format. The online version of this course is supported by a full-time real estate instructor available to answer any questions that you may have, and for visual learners, it enables the instructor to connect to your computer and map out concepts on your screen in real-time.
Gold Coast Schools Interactive Online Learning has redefined distance learning for Real Estate professionals. Students are amazed at how our course conveniently brings a true classroom experience into their computer.
Things to find out about any online learning course before enrolling:
- Are there fulltime licensed instructors dedicated to answering questions should you need help with the material?
- Can your instructor interactively help you in real time over the phone as well as through an online meeting?
- Does the course include a textbook that will help you study as you follow along with the online material?
- Can you attend a free live comprehensive exam review at any of their locations before you take your state exam?
Gold Coast Schools offers an Interactive Online Learning package that enables us to say yes to all of the above!
Gold Coast Schools 72-hour Broker Pre-License Online Course
If you are looking for classroom quality education in a format that enables you to study on your own time, our 72-hour online brokers course is perfect for you. Upon completion, you will have the confidence and knowledge needed to pass the state exam and further your career in real estate. This course mirrors the material presented in class, and with the assistance of an online instructor available to answer any questions that you may have, it maintains the high level of quality education that Gold Coast has been providing for over 40 years.
Enroll in your course:
(Your online course tuition is valid for 1 year giving you plenty of time to complete your course at your own pace.)
Login to your course:
Click Here! to Login to your course.
Important notes about online learning:
Online learning is a very effective way to gain the knowledge needed to succeed in real estate, and the quality of the online program that you choose will ultimately determine your level of success. Please do your research and beware of other online providers that actually offer generic material that they purchase and resell with no ability to support you after they collect you money. Don’t get fooled into thinking that these companies are actually going to give you more for less. Enroll with Gold Coast Schools, where “The Proof is in the Passing.”
Need help with your online course?
If you have any questions regarding course material or require any assistance after enrolling, you can reach a licensed real estate instructor Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm at 800-732-9140, ext. 8208. You can also contact instructor Wayne Hasse by email email@example.com. All calls and emails will be returned as soon as possible.
Gold Coast Schools has simplified the process for getting you Brokers license by developing a three step program.
Step 1: Submit a state application. You can obtain a State application by visiting www.myfloridalicense.com
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or equivalency
- Been an active sales associate for at least 24 months within the past 5 years, with a broker, or approved government agency.
- Able to answer questions regarding any criminal background if such exists
Note: If the applicant is licensed in a state other than Florida, he or she must obtain a history letter from the state or province that he or she is licensed in. The license history letter must state:
- Applicant’s name, employer, business and residence address.
- Must indicate applicant’s license was held active for at least twenty-four months within the preceding five years.
- Type of real estate license held by the applicant and the real estate license number.
- Date of licensure and expiration date of real estate license.
- Complete record of any disciplinary action if such exists.
Step 2: Take and pass the required 72-hour course from Gold Coast Schools
- Students can only miss 8 hours of this course for any reason as per state requirements (Missed classes must be made up within 30 days of the scheduled course completion)
- Successfully completing this course also entails receiving a passing grade of a 70%
Gold Coast Schools is an approved provider of this Real Estate Pre-license Course and has been offering professional education for more than 40 years.
Step 3: Upon approval of the application, Promissor will send an approval letter to the applicant.
- Applicant must then score a 75% on the state examination
Remember, your tuition for this course is valid for 2 years which means that you have an unlimited review of the course before you take your state exam. In the event that you are not successful, you can continue to review the course for free for up to two years. This is an option that we are proud to offer to our Real Estate students because at Gold Coast, “The Proof is in the Passing!”
Out of State Licensees:
Florida has “mutual recognition” agreements with other states. If you are licensed in AL, AR, CT, GA, IL, MS, NE, and RI you may be eligible to receive a license through mutual recognition. Please visit the Division of Real Estate website, or call Gold Coast for more detailed information.
West Palm Beach (Lantana)6216 S. Congress Avenue
Lantana, FL 33462
Take I-95 to Lantana Road. Exit west on Lantana Road to Congress Ave. Turn left on Congress and then left into Atlantis Plaza.
(From the North) Take the turnpike to Lake Worth Road. Exit east on Lake Worth Road to Congress Ave. Turn right on Congress and then just past Lantana Road turn left into Atlantis Plaza.
(From the South) Take the turnpike to Boynton Beach Blvd. Exit east on Boynton Beach Blvd to Congress. Turn left (north) on Congress. Turn into Atlantis Plaza, just south of Lantana Road.
Boca Raton2600 N. Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33431
From I-95: Exit on Palmetto Park Road and go west. Make a RIGHT onto Military Trail and continue for less than 2 miles. The location is in the Fountain Square complex located immediately after Butts Road on the right hand side.
From Turnpike: Exit on Glades Road and go EAST. Make a left on Butts Road. Follow the road around and make a left onto Military Trail. The location in the Fountain Square complex located on the right hand side.
Tamarac (Broward)5600 Hiatus Road
Tamarac, FL 33321
This Gold Coast building is located on the NE Corner of Hiatus Road and Commercial Blvd., approx. 1/8 mile East of the Sawgrass Expwy off of Commercial Blvd.
Registration for all Insurance and Construction classes are handled by the Gold Coast Professional Schools office at the Broward campus.
North Miami3577 N.E. 163rd Street
North Miami, FL 33160
Located just minutes East of the Gold Glades Interchange (I-95, 826 and the Turnpike.) Exit on 163rd street and go East. Located in the Intracoastal Mall at N.E. 35th Ave.
South Dade (Doral)11250 N.W. 20th Street
Miami, FL 33172
Because this is a new building, on a new street, you will not be able to find us on map search sites yet. Here are directions:
From the North:
Take the Florida Turnpike Extension south to NW 12th Street (exit # 27). Head east.Turn left on NW 111th Ave (just past the mall). Turn left on NW 20th Street. Building is on the left.
From the South:
Take the Florida Turnpike Extension north to NW 12th Street. Head east Turn left on NW 111th Ave (just past the mall). Turn left on NW 20th Street. Building is on the left.
From the East and Downtown Miami:
Head west on 836 to NW 107 Ave exit. Exit north on NW 107 Ave.Turn left on NW 12 St. Turn right on NW 111 Ave. Turn left on NW 20th St. Building is on left.