GET YOUR CONTRACTOR LICENSE
Division I (Structural Building Contractor)
- General Contractor
- Unlimited building capabilities.
- Building Contractor
- Building capabilities of commercial or residential up to 3 stories, and unlimited attached residential buildings.
- Residential Contractor
- Building capabilities up to 2 stories, residential only, up to a tri-plex.
Division II (Subcontractor)
- Home Inspector Licensing Course
- Become a licensed Florida Home Inspector.
A+ Exam Preps & Online Simulators
- Contractor Exam Prep Workshop
- An intensive hands on review that is instructor led and focused on condensing the material into 2 days of exam prep.
- Online Practice Exam Simulators
- Practice taking unlimited sample exams designed to mirror the type of questions you will see on your state exam.
RENEW YOUR CONTRACTOR LICENSE
State Certified Contractors:
- Construction CE (CILB)
- 14-hour CE package for Registered and Certified Contractors that meets all mandatory requirements *16 hrs for Dade County Contractors
- Construction CE (ECLB) Electrical Contractors
- Continuing education courses for electrical contractors.
- Construction CE (BCAIB)
- 14-hour CE package that meets both the BCAI & CILB mandatory requirements *16 hrs for Dade County Contractors
- Construction CE (Architects & Interior Design)
- 24-hour CE package that meets the Architects & Interior Design Board requirements. *Includes 2 hr Florida Building Code ADVANCED course
- Home Inspector CE
- Complete your mandatory home inspection continuing education.
- Broward County Specialty CE
- 4-hours of mandatory Continuing Education for Broward County Specialty Contractors
- Financial Responsibility & Stability in Construction
- Applicants can reduce their required licensing bond by 50% upon completing this course.
- Mold Related Services CE
- 14-hour required CE Package for Mold Assessors and Mold Remediators.