The Florida Real Estate Commission rules require anyone with a Sale Associate license to complete 45 hours of Post-License training prior to their first renewal deadline. There is no grace period, and failing to take a Post-License course before the deadline will result in your license being null and void. Don’t procrastinate and put your license at risk, reserve your seat today.
Gold Coast School’s Post-License Sales Associate course is designed to go beyond the principles of Real Estate that were taught in your Pre-License course, and give you the real-world application skills that will enhance your ability to be successful out in the market. The sooner you acquire these skills which include marketing techniques, listing acquisition, and helpful tips for buyers and sellers, the faster you will be able to build a solid base and experience greater success.
To register online, use the drop down menu in the “Schedule My Course” box to select a campus location and start date. If you have any questions or would like to register by phone, please contact our helpful Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140.
Tuition for this course is: $219
|45- hour Real Estate Sales Associate Post-License Program|
|Doral | North Dade | Broward | Boca Raton | Lantana|
|Days | Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm
|Evenings | Mon/ Wed/ Fri 6:30pm-10:30pm
|Jan 16||Jul 17||Jan 4*||Jun 26|
|Feb 13||Aug 14||Jan 30||Jul 24|
|Mar 13||Sept 18||Feb 27||Aug 21|
|*Class starts on a Wednesday|
The Sales Associate Post-License 45-hour class is offered in two different formats to accommodate your busy schedule.
- The 5-day class runs Monday through Friday from 9:00am – 6:00pm. The course is completed in one week.
- The 4 week evening class runs Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings from 6:30pm – 10:30pm, for 4 weeks. Class starts on a Monday and the last week of class runs Monday and Wednesday
The Sales Associate Post-License class is also offered in a distance learning format. View online course tab for complete details.
Your required Sales Associate Post-License course can be taken entirely online enabling you to complete this course at your convenience. This 45-hour course covers the same material that you would learn in our classroom, and is even backed by a full-time real estate instructor that can answer any of your questions over the phone or online Mon-Fri from 8:30am-5:00pm.
The tuition for our online post-licensing course: $199.
By registering for this course, you are affirming that you have read and understand the information below. If you have any further questions, give us a call at 1-800-732-9140.
Enroll in your course:
Login to your course:
Important information about online Post-License courses:
- This course should be taken well in advance of your license renewal deadline because the state will not forgive ones failure to complete their Post-License training before the deadline for any reason. Gold Coast will not be responsible in any manner for students who lose their licenses due to the student waiting until the last week of the renewal cycle to attempt to complete a course. Any student signing up for a course, or taking a final exam during the last week of a renewal cycle does so at his or her own risk.
- This is a self contained course that can be completed entirely online, however if you desire a textbook, one can be purchased from our bookstore by clicking here
- The only timed portion of this course is the final exam which must be complete in once session and is given at the end of the material. Students must receive a 75% on this exam to receive a completion slip. If not successful in passing the exam, you must wait 30 days (but not more than 1 year) before taking it again. Students who don’t pass the exam the second time must pay to retake the course again.
- If you register for the online course and would like to transfer into our in class course you are welcome to do so for an additional $70, however the time spent on this course is non-transferable meaning that you will have to start the in class course from the beginning.
- This course is non-refundable and once purchased, students have 1 year to complete it.
Course Syllabus: View Syllabus
Taking a 45 hour Post-License course is required for all Real Estate Sales Associates prior to their first renewal deadline. Contact the DBPR if you have any questions as to the deadline for taking your Post-License education, or feel free to call our Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140 and we will be more than happy to assist you.
It is recommended that fulfilling your Post-License requirement be done as soon as possible in order to put the skills that you learn to use immediately. Additionally, the deadline for completion can sneak up on you putting your license at risk of being canceled. Gold Coast is not responsible for students who fail to complete their education on time for any reason, and the state will not grant extensions for late renewals. Contact us today for more information.
West Palm Beach (Lantana)6216 S. Congress Avenue
Lantana, FL 33462
Take I-95 to Lantana Road. Exit west on Lantana Road to Congress Ave. Turn left on Congress and then left into Atlantis Plaza.
(From the North) Take the turnpike to Lake Worth Road. Exit east on Lake Worth Road to Congress Ave. Turn right on Congress and then just past Lantana Road turn left into Atlantis Plaza.
(From the South) Take the turnpike to Boynton Beach Blvd. Exit east on Boynton Beach Blvd to Congress. Turn left (north) on Congress. Turn into Atlantis Plaza, just south of Lantana Road.
Boca Raton7035 Beracasa Way Suite 206
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Located just 3 minutes West of I-95 on the North West corner of Palmetto & Powerline.
Tamarac (Broward)5600 Hiatus Road
Tamarac, FL 33321
This Gold Coast building is located on the NE Corner of Hiatus Road and Commercial Blvd., approx. 1/8 mile East of the Sawgrass Expwy off of Commercial Blvd.
Registration for all Insurance and Construction classes are handled by the Gold Coast Professional Schools office at the Broward campus.
North Miami3577 N.E. 163rd Street
North Miami, FL 33160
Located just minutes East of the Gold Glades Interchange (I-95, 826 and the Turnpike.) Exit on 163rd street and go East. Located in the Intracoastal Mall at N.E. 35th Ave.
South Dade (Doral)11250 N.W. 20th Street
Miami, FL 33172
Because this is a new building, on a new street, you will not be able to find us on map search sites yet. Here are directions:
From the North:
Take the Florida Turnpike Extension south to NW 12th Street (exit # 27). Head east.Turn left on NW 111th Ave (just past the mall). Turn left on NW 20th Street. Building is on the left.
From the South:
Take the Florida Turnpike Extension north to NW 12th Street. Head east Turn left on NW 111th Ave (just past the mall). Turn left on NW 20th Street. Building is on the left.
From the East and Downtown Miami:
Head west on 836 to NW 107 Ave exit. Exit north on NW 107 Ave.Turn left on NW 12 St. Turn right on NW 111 Ave. Turn left on NW 20th St. Building is on left.