Florida Home Inspector Continuing Education
Renew your Home Inspector license today!
In the state of Florida, licensed home inspectors must complete 14 hours of approved continuing education by July 31st of even numbered years (i.e. 2020, 2022, etc) in order to renew their license. Continuing education can be completed either in class or online, so long as it is done with an approved provider.
Gold Coast makes it easy for Home Inspectors to renew their licenses by offering both classroom and online education options. The best news is that upon completion, we handle all the necessary reporting of your education making it easy for you to renew. If you have any questions, please contact our helpful Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140. We are happy to assist.
Both the online and classroom Home Inspector CE packages meet the necessary requirements for renewing your license. The next renewal deadline is July 31st, 2020.
|Home Inspection Services Classroom CE Package|
|2 Days | Sat & Sun | 9:00a-4:00p|
|Jun 22||Aug 24||Jun 29|
The Florida Home Inspection Continuing Education requirement consists of the following topics:
- 5-hour Home Inspection Basics
- Home Inspector: 0000590 (General)
- 2-hour Hurricane Wind Mitigation Techniques
- Home Inspector: 0000331 (Hurricane Mitigation)
- 4-hour FBC: Overview & Updates
- Home Inspector: 0000470 (General)
- ECLB 0007989 (Technical)
- 3-hour Green Building & the Construction Professional
- Home Inspector: 0000469 (General)
- ECLB: 0008280 (Technical)
DBPR Provider: #0000983
View Course Approvals: Click Here!