Consolidated Community Management Company is an elite, customer service driven Condominium & HOA Management Company, and we are looking for a great new addition to our team.
We have an immediate opening for a results-driven, customer service-oriented Florida Licensed Portfolio CAM to manage a portfolio of condominium and homeowner Associations in in Northwest Broward County.
As part of the CCM team, you will enjoy a competitive salary, excellent Group Medical Insurance, bonus potential, 401K, paid holidays, paid time off!
To be considered for this position, you must possess:
• A current Florida CAM License.
• At least 2 years of Association CAM experience, preferably managing multiple Associations or the equivalent.
• Excellent customer service skills with a focus on customer satisfaction
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook. TOPS experience is a plus.
• Basic financial and accounting skills with budget development experience
• A tremendous hunger to learn, develop and grow!
This position is ideal for a hungry person looking to learn and develop from great leaders at the company.
Job Type: Full-time
• Association CAM: 2 years (Required)
Respond to this ad:
Consolidated Community Management