Glass and Glazing Contractor License Exam Preps
Get your license today!
The Gold Coast School of Construction is the leader in construction education for both Registered County and State Certified contractors. Students enroll with Gold Coast because they have one goal, to pass the state exam! Our curriculum, methods, and team of experienced instructors are dedicated to helping every student achieve that goal. We understand that anyone can claim to be the best school in Florida, but we can prove it.
Below you will find complete details about Gold Coast’s Glass and Glazing Program. If you have any questions, please contact our Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140.
Glazing Contractor Exam Prep Program: – Tuition: $799
The Gold Coast curriculum is an in depth review of all state examinations topics. Our materials are continuously updated to reflect exam and code changes, and are direct, yet simple to understand. Our instructors are licensed practicing professionals including Contractors, Architects, Engineers, Building Inspectors, and OSHA trainers who care about your success.
Your Exam Prep Program will be divided into 3 parts all of which are included in your tuition.
- Comprehensive study guides complete with audio/visual presentations
- Our exclusive study manual that is topic specific with self contained learning segments
- Exclusive exhibits
- Multiple practice exams and optional online exam simulator
- Personal one on one tutoring one night a week with Joe Rebuck, Director of the School of Construction, who will guide you through the reference books and prepare you to be successful on the state exam.
A targeted lesson will be presented each evening. Bring your questions and we will show you how to work through to the answers together. Your tuition is valid for one year allowing you to take as many classes as you would like during this period.
- Intensive Weekend Exam Reviews one weekend (Sunday 9:00am-4:00pm) each month
- Exam reviews are in-depth reviews of exam style questions and scenarios and are designed to drive home the key topics needed to be successful on the state exam.
To register, use the drop down menu in the “Schedule Your Course” box, click on the “Register Now” button next to the course offering below, or contact our helpful Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140.
Full Service Exam Prep Program: (Includes class tutorials, and Cram Classes) – $799
(*Tuition does not include the state required reference books and tab sets. Contact a Career Counselor for complete details & pricing.)
Start your course anytime! Classes are held weekly.
Class Locations and Basic Schedule: (7:00pm-9:30pm)