This course will increase your understanding in all facets of the Mold Related Services industry by providing information and instruction in the following areas:
- Applicable Florida statutes and rules (F.S. 468 and F.A.C. Rule 61-31).
- Mold report writing, documentation, use of applicable report forms (examples are provided), and the elements of a Mold Report.
- Mold characteristics, identification, nutrition, structure, and reproductive cycles.
- Mold sampling (i.e. aerosol, bulk), the steps to develop a sampling plan, use of proper collection equipment, developing a hypothesis, and interpreting the data.
- An introduction to limiting water induced damage to buildings, which includes key terms, information on moisture degradation, building serviceability issues, moisture sources, and control strategies.
- Psychrometric charts and instructions on how to use them.
- Understanding mold and moisture and how to control them inside of buildings.
- Methods of mold remediation.
Once you have completed this course, you will have an encompassing understanding of the mold related services industry which will more fully equip you to better serve your clients.
Mold Related Services Course Approvals:
- Mold Related Services: #0000100
- CILB: #0610040 (GEN)
- ECLB: #0800895 (B)
- Miami-Dade: #D022-082
- FBAID: #AR.02 #9878260 (H/S/W)
- BCAIB: #0000983 (GEN by Reciprocity)
- FBPE: #0003342 (AOP)
- Home Inspectors: No Credit
Course Completion and Reporting: Upon successfully completing this course you will be able to print the hard copy completion certificate for your records. For state-certified licensees, Gold Coast will electronically report your completed CE hours to the DBPR and the appropriate boards for you.
Course Expiry: You will have access to the online courses for 2 years giving you plenty of time to complete them at your own pace, and your completion certificates will always be available to you.
System Requirements: Our courses are designed to run on most computers and mobile devices. If you have trouble with a course, our technical support team is ready and willing to assist. To view system requirements, Click Here!
DBPR Provider: #0000983
View Course Approvals: Click Here!