The Florida Real Estate Commission rules require anyone with a Broker’s license to complete 60 hours of Post-License training prior to their first renewal deadline. There is no grace period, and failing to complete a Post-License course before the deadline will result in your license being cancelled. Don’t procrastinate and put your license at risk, reserve your seat today.
Gold Coast School’s Broker Post-License course is designed to go beyond the material taught in your Pre-license course, and enhance your skills in office management and investment analysis. The sooner you acquire these skills, the faster you will be able to put them to use and successfully build your business.
Learn more by contacting our helpful Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140.
Tuition for this course:
- $419 – Complete 60-hour Package:
- $215 – 30-hour Post Management Course (Use “Schedule My Course” box to register online)
- $215 – 30-hour Post Advanced Topics Course (Use “Schedule My Course” box to register online)
- Start dates for Investment may vary from the schedule seen below
You can also register by phone by calling our helpful Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140.
|60-Hour Real Estate Broker Post-License Program|
|Days | Tue & Thu 9:00am- 5:00pm | 4 weeks|
|Doral | Broward | Lantana||North Dade | Boca Raton|
|Jan 9||Jul 10||Feb 6|
|Mar 6||Sept 4||Aug 7|
The Broker Post-License 60 hour class is offered in the following format:
- The 4 week day class runs Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00am-5:00pm.
- 30-Hours of Brokerage Office Management
- 30-Hours of Brokerage Advanced Topics
*The 4-hour Escrow Management course is held from 9:00am-1:00pm on the 2nd day (Thursday) of the Broker Management course.
The Brokers Post-License class is also offered in a distance learning format. Classes can be taken entirely online.
Your required Broker Post-License course can be taken entirely online enabling you to complete this course at your convenience. This 60 hour course, which is split into 30 hours of Management and 30 hours of Advanced Topics, covers the same material that you would learn in our classroom. The course is also supported by a full-time real estate instructor who can answer any of your questions over the phone or online Mon-Fri from 8:30am-5:00pm.
Enroll in your course:
Why students choose Gold Coast Schools:
- This course can be completed from anywhere with an internet connection using a desktop, laptop, and most mobile devices.
- You will learn by completing interactive modules that are engaging and make learning enjoyable.
- This is not a boring text based course like many that exist on the market today.
- Gold Coast online courses are fully supported by our staff and instructors who are available to answer any questions that you have throughout your course.
- Since 1970, Gold Coast Schools has helped more students renew their licenses than any other school in Florida.
- Our staff can be trusted to report your completion to the state and maintain your records helping you keep your license active.
- Your tuition is valid for 1 year giving you plenty of time to complete your course.
Important information about online Post-License courses:
- This course should be taken well in advance of your license renewal deadline because the state will not forgive one’s failure to complete their Post-License training before the deadline for any reason. Gold Coast will not be responsible in any manner for students who lose their licenses due to the student waiting until the last week of the renewal cycle to attempt to complete a course. Any student signing up for a course, or taking a final exam during the last week of a renewal cycle does so at his or her own risk.
- The only timed portion of this course is the final exam which must be complete in one session and is given at the end of the material. Students must receive a 75% on this exam to receive a completion slip. If not successful in passing the exam, you must wait 30 days (but not more than 1 year) before taking it again.
- If you register for the online course and would like to transfer into our in classroom course, you are welcome to do so for a $50 transfer fee plus the difference between the classroom and online tuition. The time spent on this course is non-transferable meaning that you will have to start the in class course from the beginning.
If you have any questions about this course, give us a call at 1-800-732-9140. Our helpful Career Counselors are here to assist you every step of the way.
Taking a 60 hour Post-License course is required for all Real Estate Brokers prior to their first renewal deadline. Contact the DBPR if you have any questions as to the deadline for taking your Post-License education, or feel free to call our Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140 and we will be more than happy to assist you.
The 60 hour course is divided into two 30-hour segments and can be completed either through classroom or online instruction:
- 30-hours of Brokerage Office Management- Teaches the policy and procedures needed to run a successful real estate office.
- 30-hours of Advanced Topics- Includes Finance, Advanced Insurance, Commercial Real Estate, and International Real Estate
It is recommended that fulfilling your Post-License requirement be done as soon as possible in order to put the skills that you learn to use immediately, as well as because the deadline for completion can sneak up on brokers putting their license at risk of being canceled.
*Note: Gold Coast is not responsible for students who fail to complete their education on time for any reason, and the state will not grant extensions for late renewals.
West Palm Beach (Lantana)6216 S. Congress Avenue
Lantana, FL 33462
Take I-95 to Lantana Road. Exit west on Lantana Road to Congress Ave. Turn left on Congress and then left into Atlantis Plaza.
(From the North) Take the turnpike to Lake Worth Road. Exit east on Lake Worth Road to Congress Ave. Turn right on Congress and then just past Lantana Road turn left into Atlantis Plaza.
(From the South) Take the turnpike to Boynton Beach Blvd. Exit east on Boynton Beach Blvd to Congress. Turn left (north) on Congress. Turn into Atlantis Plaza, just south of Lantana Road.
Boca Raton2600 N. Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33431
From I-95: Exit on Palmetto Park Road and go west. Make a RIGHT onto Military Trail and continue for less than 2 miles. The location is in the Fountain Square complex located immediately after Butts Road on the right hand side.
From Turnpike: Exit on Glades Road and go EAST. Make a left on Butts Road. Follow the road around and make a left onto Military Trail. The location in the Fountain Square complex located on the right hand side.
Tamarac (Broward)5600 Hiatus Road
Tamarac, FL 33321
This Gold Coast building is located on the NE Corner of Hiatus Road and Commercial Blvd., approx. 1/8 mile East of the Sawgrass Expwy off of Commercial Blvd.
Registration for all Insurance and Construction classes are handled by the Gold Coast Professional Schools office at the Broward campus.
North Miami3577 N.E. 163rd Street
North Miami, FL 33160
Located just minutes East of the Gold Glades Interchange (I-95, 826 and the Turnpike.) Exit on 163rd street and go East. Located in the Intracoastal Mall at N.E. 35th Ave.
South Dade (Doral)11250 N.W. 20th Street
Miami, FL 33172
Because this is a new building, on a new street, you will not be able to find us on map search sites yet. Here are directions:
From the North:
Take the Florida Turnpike Extension south to NW 12th Street (exit # 27). Head east.Turn left on NW 111th Ave (just past the mall). Turn left on NW 20th Street. Building is on the left.
From the South:
Take the Florida Turnpike Extension north to NW 12th Street. Head east Turn left on NW 111th Ave (just past the mall). Turn left on NW 20th Street. Building is on the left.
From the East and Downtown Miami:
Head west on 836 to NW 107 Ave exit. Exit north on NW 107 Ave.Turn left on NW 12 St. Turn right on NW 111 Ave. Turn left on NW 20th St. Building is on left.