Want a Rewarding Career?
We are HIRING 440 Agents. (Davie, FL 33324)
Base Salary + Monthly Bonus, Great growing potential as we acquired the office in January 2015 and we have been able to multiply their sales by %200
What do we offer?
• Paid Vacation after one year of employment.
• Five paid sick days a year after one year of employment.
• We will Train for you for success, as we grow you will grow and you can obtain any necessary license fully paid by the Agency
• Hour of operation 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, no weekends or holidays required.
Work with two experience Agents and assist them to issue insurance policies by receiving, reviewing, and verifying insurance policy applications: creating policyholder files; calculating premiums, adjustments, refunds, and payments; resolving discrepancies; answering questions for policyholders. Develop new strategies to sell and market homeowner’s, auto and commercial insurance.
*Prepares work to be accomplished by sorting, organizing, and recording insurance applications.
*Verifies insurance policy applications and forms by reviewing completeness and accuracy; resolving discrepancies and problems; contacting applicants for clarification or additional information; referring questions to policy underwriters and adjusters.
*Prepares new insurance policies documents by creating policyholder file; entering policy information.
*Helps policyholders by answering questions and responding to requests.
*Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.( paid by the office)
– A minimum of 1 year of sales or customer service experience in property & casualty preferred but not mandatory.
– Must have a friendly and outgoing personality
– Excellent communication skills
– Road warrior, High level of attention to detail and accuracy in order to perform in a manner that prevents errors and omissions
– Ambitious, motivated and dependable.
– Ability to develop and maintain client relationships
– local applicants only.
– Only Full-Time position.
– Bilingual required (English/Spanish)
Financial Skills, Documentation Skills
General Math Skills
Microsoft Office Skills
Must use latest technology/software. Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend English and Spanish. Must adhere to all safety and security regulations.
Respond to this ad:
Respond to this ad:
Greatflorida Insurance- Davie