Advanced Training – Florida Accessibility Code Updates (2 hours)
$35.00 Register Now
This 2-hour online course is approved by the FBC as an Advanced Module course. Highlights include important updates and changes to the Florida Accessibility Code.
This course has been approved by the following boards:
- CILB: 2 hours (Advanced); 1 hour required
- BCAIB: 2 hours (AOA); 2 hours required
- ECLB: 2 hours (Advanced); 1 hour required
- FBAID: 2 hours (FBC Advanced); Part of a 24-hour CE requirement
- Miami-Dade: 2 hours (Advanced); 1 hour required
- Home Inspection: 2 hours (General)
- FBPE: Provider #0000642 (AOP)
Course Completion and Reporting: Upon successfully completing this course you will be able to print the hard copy completion certificate for your records. For state-certified licensees, Gold Coast will electronically report your completed CE hours to the DBPR and the appropriate boards for you.
Course Expiry: This online course expires two years from the date of purchase. However, your completion certificates will remain indefinitely.
System Requirements: Our courses are designed to run on most computers and mobile devices. If you have trouble with a course, our technical support team is ready and willing to assist. To view system requirements, Click Here!
For complete packages containing all the required renewal courses click: View Complete CE Packages!
DBPR Provider: #0000983
View Course Approvals: Click Here!