Glass and Glazing Contractor License Exam Preps
Get your license today!
The Gold Coast School of Construction is the leader in construction education for both Registered County and State Certified contractors. Students enroll with Gold Coast because they have one goal, to pass the state exam! Our curriculum, methods, and team of experienced instructors are dedicated to helping every student achieve that goal. We understand that anyone can claim to be the best school in Florida, but we can prove it.
Below you will find complete details about Gold Coast’s Glass and Glazing Program. If you have any questions, please contact our Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140.
The Gold Coast curriculum is an in depth review of all state examinations topics. Our materials are continuously updated to reflect exam and code changes, and are direct, yet simple to understand. Our instructors are licensed practicing professionals including Contractors, Architects, Engineers, Building Inspectors, and OSHA trainers who care about your success.
Glazing Contractor Exam Prep Program
Unlike many other license categories (Real Estate, Insurance, etc) there are no required pre-license courses that must be taken before you can take your state exam. The state will allow anyone and everyone to take the contractor’s exam, however the object is to pass it the very first time. We make that possible with our exclusive program.
Gold Coasts Exam Prep program is offered in two formats:
- Full Service Contractor Exam-Prep Tuition: $599
See below for complete details.
Your Full-service Contractor Exam Prep Program will be divided into 3 parts all of which are included in your tuition.
- Comprehensive study guides complete with audio/visual presentations
- Our exclusive module workbook that is topic specific with self contained learning segments
- Exclusive exhibits
- Multiple practice exams and optional online exam simulator
- Personal one on one tutoring one night a week with Joe Rebuck, Director of the School of Construction, who will guide you through the reference books and prepare you to be successful on the state exam.
Your tuition is valid for one year allowing you to take as many of these tutoring sessions as you would like.
- Intensive Cram Sessions one weekend each month (Cram’s are in-depth reviews of exam style questions and scenarios and are designed to drive home the key topics needed to be successful on the state exam).
Enrolled students can repeat these crams at no extra charge as often as necessary within your one year tuition period.
To register, use the drop down menu in the “Schedule Your Course” box, click on the “Register Now” button next to the course offering below, or contact our helpful Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140.
Full Service Exam Prep Program: (Includes class tutorials, and Cram Classes) – $599
(*Tuition does not include the state required reference books and tab sets. Contact a Career Counselor for complete details & pricing.)
Start your course anytime! Classes are held weekly.
Class Locations and Basic Schedule: (7:00pm-9:30pm)