Mortgage Loan Originator 8-hour Continuing Education Course
Florida’s Leader in Mortgage License Renewal Courses!
The SAFE Act requires that Mortgage Loan Originators complete a minimum of 8 hours of approved continuing education, including 1 hour of Florida specific education annually. This course was updated specifically for this renewal cycle to cover the major changes within the mortgage industry, and includes a detailed review of the Dodd Frank Amendment.
For more than 40 years students have trusted Gold Coast Schools for all of their licensing needs. You can trust that our courses are approved and that your records will be submitted properly and in a timely manner, allowing you to renew your license on time. Contact our helpful Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140 for more information. We are happy to assist.
In the state of Florida, the requirement for 2019 must be fulfilled by December 31, 2019. This does not mean you can compete your continuing education on December 30th and be guaranteed renewal.
NMLS renewal deadline guide dates are as follows:
- You will be ON TARGET for renewal if you complete your continuing education BEFORE November 30, 2019.
- You will be AT RISK for renewal if you complete your continuing education AFTER December 15, 2019.
Don’t procrastinate because there is no grace period and failing to complete your continuing education on time will result in the loss of your license.
Our full course schedule can be found by clicking in the “Course Schedule” tab above. Or you can choose an online option by clicking the “Online Courses” tab.
To register for class, simply click on the “Register Now” button next to the course offering below, use the “Schedule Your Course” option above, or contact our helpful Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140. We are happy to assist.
Tuition: $149 (Includes the $12.00 NMLS reporting fee that many charge extra for)
This course meets the NMLS requirements by covering the following topics:
- 3 hours of federal law and regulations
- 2 hours of ethics that includes instruction on fraud, consumer protection, and fair lending issues
- 2 hours of training related to lending standards for the nontraditional mortgage product market
- 1 hour of Florida specific education
Gold Coast Professional Schools, LLC. NMLS Provider #1400204