For more than 40 years students have trusted Gold Coast Schools for all of their licensing needs. You can trust that our courses are approved and that your records will be submitted properly and in a timely manner, allowing you to renew your license on time. Contact our helpful Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140 for more information. We are happy to assist.
In the state of Florida, MLO’s are required to complete their continuing education requirements ANNUALLY before December 31st. This does not mean you can compete your continuing education on December 30th and be guaranteed renewal.
NMLS renewal deadline guide dates are as follows:
- You will be ON TARGET for renewal if you complete your continuing education BEFORE November 30th, 2021.
- You will be AT RISK for renewal if you complete your continuing education AFTER December 17th, 2021.
Don’t procrastinate because there is no grace period and failing to complete your continuing education on time will result in the loss of your license.
This course meets the NMLS requirements by covering the following topics:
- 3 hours of federal law and regulations
- 2 hours of ethics that includes instruction on fraud, consumer protection, and fair lending issues
- 2 hours of training related to lending standards for the nontraditional mortgage product market
- 1 hour of Florida specific education
Gold Coast Professional Schools, LLC. NMLS Provider #1400204 Classroom equivalent (Livestream) #12982