Renew your CAM license today!
As a CAM licensee you are required to complete 15 hours of state approved continuing education by September 30, 2020. Legal updates are released annually which is why we recommend completing CE hours each year. This process helps keep your license renewal manageable while staying up to date with any industry legal changes.
Gold Coast makes it easy to complete the required CAM license continuing education hours online. For classroom courses click here: Learn more about classroom continuing education.
Contact our helpful Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140 with any questions that you have. We are happy to assist.
15-hour Online Course Complete Package
Contains all of the required courses needed to renew your CAM license.
- Legal Update 2019-2020 (3-hour Legal Update)
- Complaints, Complaints (3-hour HR or Elective)
- Understanding Insurance: A CAM’s Guide (3-hour Insurance & Finance or Elective)
- Pets and Assistance Animals in Community Associations (3-hour Human Resources or Elective)
- Safeguarding Community Associations Borders (3-hour Operations of Physical Property or Elective)
-Individual Online Courses-
2019-2020 CAM CE Courses:
To check on your state renewal requirements and license status click: