Get Your Florida Real Estate Broker’s License Online!
The most important decision you must make when it comes to getting your brokers license is the decision to get started on taking your real estate career to the next level. If you are serious about getting your broker license and are interested in doing so online, Gold Coast’s interactive online course will prepare you to accomplish your goal quickly and in a convenient manner.
Below you will find complete details about all that is included in your course. If you have any questions, please contact our helpful Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140. We are happy to assist!
If you are looking for classroom quality education in a format that enables you to study on your own time, our 72-hour online broker course is perfect for you. Upon completion, you will have the confidence and knowledge needed to pass the state exam and further your career in real estate. This course mirrors the material presented in class, and with the assistance of an online instructor available to answer any questions that you may have, it maintains the high level of quality education that Gold Coast has been providing for since 1970.
- This course contains chapter introduction videos to go over the key points to remember, interactive and engaging content, and progress checks to guide you
- Complete your course using a laptop, desktop, or tablet
- Our Best-of-Both-Worlds policy allows you to attend classroom course sessions to review at any of our locations at no additional charge
- You have full access to our weekend CRAM review course designed to hone in on concepts that you will need to know to pass the Florida broker exam
- This is a live course held at our Gold Coast campuses
- Your tuition is valid for 1 year allowing plenty of time to complete your course
- A full-time instructor and our technical support is just a phone call or email away
- All required materials are included in your tuition
If you have any questions about this online course please contact our helpful Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140.
System Requirements: Our courses are designed to run on most computers and mobile devices. If you have trouble with a course, our technical support team is ready and willing to assist. To view system requirements, Click Here!