No agreement, or perceived agreement, to use any Gold Coast classrooms or facilities is valid until the Facilities Usage Agreement is fully executed by all parties, agreed upon fees and deposits have been paid, and a Certificate of Insurance is received by Gold Coast.
Please note several important terms and conditions that are contained in the Facilities Usage Agreement:
- Computer/AV equipment: Anyone using Gold Coast facilities for a private event is required to bring and utilize their own Computer/AV equipment. Gold Coast does not provide Computer/AV equipment, and does not provide staff to assist with AV/IT equipment or connection issues.
- Staffing:The guest using our facilities shall be self-sufficient and provide its own staffing for matters such as coordinating with food providers, checking in attendees, etc. Gold Coast staff and employees will not be available for staffing, ordering food, or in any manner coordinating your event.
- WI-FI: All Gold Coast locations have shared Wi-Fi connections. Wi-Fi connections are shared resources and Gold Coast cannot guarantee any particular speed or availability.
- Classroom condition: As a guest utilizing our facilities, you are expected to leave the classroom in the same condition as it was given to you. You are responsible for cleanup, trash removal, moving furniture back to its original location, erasing white boards, and ensuring that no AV or IT equipment has been unplugged, removed, or damaged. Nothing shall be taped or glued to any of the classroom walls. You are responsible for any damage caused to the classroom or any furniture or equipment.
- Insurance: You are required to have at least $1 million of General Liability coverage and provide a Certificate of Insurance naming Gold Coast Professional Schools, LLC, as an additional insured prior to using any Gold Coast facilities.
- Conduct: Other classes will be in session during your event. Loud or boisterous conduct, shouting, chanting, amplified music, and any other distracting conduct is prohibited. Events will be immediately terminated if the conduct causes a disturbance to others in the building.
- Recruiting: Recruiting of students is prohibited. Any attempts to recruit Gold Coast students may result in immediate cancellation and termination of your event.
Note that the conditions outlined above are only a brief summary. Please read the Facilities Usage Agreement in its entirety and ensure that your event meets all of the terms and conditions prior to scheduling any event.