Established Community Association Management Co. seeking minimum 5 years hands on experience as a CAM licensed Portfolio Manager. This is a full time position based out of our Longboat Key office. We are actively interviewing serious experienced candidates looking for a full time Portfolio Property Manager opportunity with our company. Portfolio managers manage several community associations and work directly with their Board of Directors. Our company is the winner of the Wealth & Finance Int’l Business Award for “Best Management Company in Florida”. We strive to provide the highest level of customer care to our clients. We know that every member of our team plays a vital role in helping us achieve our goals. We want the top professionals in their field working for us, and here’s why you’ll want to become a part of our team:
• Health benefits
• Matching 401K plan
• Competitive salary
• Team Support – Our CAM’s receive a full time Administrative Assistant, full charge Accountant and full time AP/AR specialist.
• Ongoing training sessions & educational seminars
• Corporate Structure with family atmosphere
• Generous paid vacation and PTO
• Manage a portfolio of community associations.
• Oversee the community’s operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement.
• Responsible for ensuring positive owner and board member relations and complying with all reporting requirements.
• Ensure compliance in accordance with Policies & Procedures Manual, Florida statutes, and Florida laws for homeowners associations and condominiums.
• Attend and conduct board meetings.
• Conduct property inspections.
• Demonstrate ability to understand, create, and explain budgets and financial statements.
• Maintain accurate records of all community transactions and submit on timely basis.
• Prepare annual budgets and board minutes in a timely and accurate manner.
• Prepare specs for vendor bidding.
• Provide constant vendor/contractor communications concerning scheduling, billing, vendor relations and certificates of insurance.
• Ensure that A/P invoices are submitted to the corporate office for payment
• Prepare and/or implement procedures and systems within company guidelines to ensure orderly, efficient workflow.
• Ensure current resident files are properly maintained.
• Process sale and/or rental applications for associations.
• Ensure all administrative paperwork is accurate, complete and submitted on a timely basis.
Essential Job Duties:
• College degree preferred.
• Licensed Community Association Manager (CAM) required.
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ hands-on management experience.
• Proficient working knowledge of Condo and HOA Florida Statutes
• Demonstrate ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and initiate appropriate course of action.
• Proficient in creating budgets as well as reading and understanding financial reports
• Ability to multi-task with accuracy
• Effectively convey ideas, images and goals to a diverse group of personalities.
• Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances.
• Competence in computer skills: TOPS, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Present self in a neat, clean and professional manner at all times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the communities.
• Successfully pass a drug test.
Please email your resume to this posting and provide a cover letter with a local contact number for you. Please indicate how long you have had your CAM license and how long you have been in the Bradenton/Sarasota area. This is a great opportunity for a local candidate looking for a position with a stable company. Starting pay rate: $51,000.00 per year. Benefits are included. We are a drug-free/non-smoking workplace and an equal opportunity employer. Non-smokers only for a non-smoking establishment. A drug test and background check are required for all prospective employees, which must be passed to be employed.
Respond to this ad:
Lighthouse Property Management