Miami Beach Condominium Association
Is looking for
Responsible for the overall management of the property, make sure to satisfy the requirements of the ownership and tenants, to preserve and increase the value and integrity of the properties and to meet the financial objectives of the ownership and management.
Cam license. Experience ( minimum 5 years of managing Property – preferably residential)
• understanding of financial and accounting principals
• understanding of customer service principles
• working knowledge of budgets and financial statements
• working knowledge of contracts and agreements
• working knowledge of building and grounds maintenance
• computer proficiency including MS Office and property management software
• knowledge of relevant local, state and federal legislation and regulations
Bilingual: English and Spanish
• maintain all statutory required records
• ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations
• enforce rules and regs
• P & L statements
• check invoices
• annual budgets
• analyze and correct budget variances
• keep accurate and up-to-date financial records
• investigate and resolve resident complaints and concerns in a timely and efficient manner
• enforce occupancy policies and procedures
• maintain timely communications with residents and tenants
• monitor and complete maintenance and repairs timeously and cost-effectively
• ensure security of premises
• organize incoming and outgoing inspections and prepare inspection reports
• implement preventative maintenance programs
• oversee capital improvement projects
• negotiate and manage contracts with outside vendors
• hire, train and evaluate property staff
• direct and control all personnel and resources to ensure property is properly maintained and owner objectives met
• communication skills
• negotiation skills
• customer service orientation
• planning and organizing
• attention to detail
• resource management
• data collection and management
Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Self Control – Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
Stress Tolerance – Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
Social Orientation – Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
Concern for Others – Job requires being sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
Adaptability/Flexibility – Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
Persistence – Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.(challenges)
Leadership – Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
Independence – Job requires developing one’s own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
Initiative – Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Achievement/Effort – Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
Analytical Thinking – Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
Innovation – Job requires creativity and alternative thinking to develop new ideas for and answers to work-related problems.
Please send your resume to: Tgoconnell@gmail.com
Or contact via the phone: (305) 861-7508
Respond to this ad:
Condominium In Miami Beach
Tom Or June