(Hybrid) Jacksonville or Sunrise, Florida
We Insure is an unbiased insurance coverage solution. Our agents have access to top insurance carriers allowing them to search out the perfect fit for customers. We have over 100 carriers and back-end support to enable our agents to focus solely on revenue-generating activities. You only spend your time selling, quoting, and binding!
What you’ll do all day:
– Improve on existing methods to increase prospective client base for agency and stay attuned to all new business
– Develop an overview of agency strategies and present these to clients in coordination with agents and associates
– Meet and exceed current existing sales goals by gaining quality leads and outside referrals
– Engage new clients through a series of outreach strategies, including phone calls, in-person meetings, and social media
– Rewrite existing customer policies as needed
– Work Epic Activities assigned to producer
– SIFI policies written same day
You’ll gain loads of experience in this role but before you do, you should have:
– At least 2 years of prior insurance sales experience is required
– This position requires a high school diploma or the equivalent (G.E.D.)
– Must be a superb communicator able to analyze carefully complex ideas like insurance programs; experience working in customer service is beneficial
– The candidate must possess a current 2-20 license
About We Insure
We Insure is a national insurance company with a proven business model that is changing how the industry works. Focusing on customer experience and exceptional agent support sets us apart from other insurance franchise businesses. With unprecedented access to carriers and complete operational, IT, service, and marketing support to franchise owners across the U.S., We Insure, now with the backing of PEAK6 InsurTech, is disrupting the industry and improving it for the better.
We Insure was established in 2009 with one goal – make the insurance process easier and more efficient for agents and their clients. Years later and we have achieved and surpassed that goal, with the We Insure vision resonating with hundreds of agents across the nation. This success is not just internal, We Insure has been recognized with countless awards, including Jacksonville Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, Franchise Business Review’s Top Franchises, Inc.’s 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, and Entrepreneur’s Top Franchise List.
We Insure is seeking highly motivated and career-driven candidates to join Team WE and the PEAK6 InsurTech family. Do you want to work at a place that values you and your goals and wants to help you succeed? What about a place that wants to develop and help you grow? If that resonates with you then we think We Insure is the right fit for you. Learn more about us at weinsuregroup.com and apply today.
We Insure currently requires all employees as a condition of employment to either be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or submit to regular testing. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. We Insure will also require proof of vaccination and/or testing. We Insure will also consider requests for exemption from these requirements as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Please visit us on the web to learn more: https://weinsuregroup.com/
Respond to this ad:
We Insure a PEAK6 InsurTech company