Licensed Sales Agent (Health Insurance)
What You’ll Do
As a Licensed Sales Agent you’ll meet sales goals and serve our customers through navigating both inbound and outbound calls. You’ll ensure prospective members interested in enrolling in a Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Plan receive high-quality and efficient customer service. We are looking for dedicated, customer-focused agents with a passion for helping others.
• Manage inbound and outbound calls from prospective members looking to enroll in a Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Plan.
• Complete enrollments via video conference, telephone or chat in accordance with CMS requirements.
• Generate leads and maintain a book of business.
• Refer prospective members to health plans if they prefer other means of enrollment.
• Meet monthly enrollment goals and call quality standards.
• Follow all partner health plan and internal policies and procedures.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Upon offer acceptance, you must be able to complete and pass the AHIP certification (paid for by our client)
• Telephonic Sales Experience
• Healthcare or Health Insurance Sales Experience
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
• Inside Sales Experience: at least 1 year
• Customer Service Experience: at least 1 year
• Ability to build rapport and communicate professionally with prospective customers
• Detail-oriented and ability to prioritize tasks in a high-volume call center environment
• Ability to navigate through multiple programs and systems efficiently
Must be able to pass a background check.
Social distancing of within workspace
Daily sanitization of workspace, break rooms and restrooms in between shifts
Complimentary gloves, masks and hand sanitizer
Weekly sanitization of the office premises
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Monday to Friday
• Weekends required
• Day shift
• Night shift
Respond to this ad: