Reliable Property Management has an immediate opening for a Part- time (25hrs) licensed community association manager to manage an on-site association. We offer a supportive, fast-paced and professional work environment with the opportunity to grow and develop a career.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualities, skills and capabilities:
• LCAM in the State of Florida with or without experience (willing to train)
• Strong management and leadership skills
• Positive outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong ethics & professionalism
• Detail-oriented and capable of managing several tasks
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
• Working knowledge of TOPS ONE is a plus!
Salary is $20 hourly
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for your interests, capabilities and goals, please forward a resume and cover letter.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Respond to this ad:
Reliable Property Management Services