Community Association Management company that has an immediate need for full and part-time licensed community association manager to manage portfolio and on-site association clients. We offer a supportive, fast-paced and professional work environment with the opportunity to grow and develop a career.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualities, skills and capabilities:
• LCAM in the State of Florida with or without experience (willing to train)
• Strong management and leadership skills
• Positive outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong ethics & professionalism
• Detail-oriented and capable of managing several tasks
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
Additional qualities and characteristics that would be beneficial include:
• Working knowledge of TOPS ONE
Salary is based on amount of experience
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for your interests, capabilities and goals, please forward a resume and cover letter. Thank you in advance for your interest.
Respond to this ad:
Century Management Consultants