Bilingual Personal Lines Account Manager | HUB International
ABOUT HUB INTERNATIONAL:
HUB International Limited (“HUB”) is the 5th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 13,000 employees in 475+ offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in Mergers and Acquisitions.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
At HUB we believe in investing in the future of our employees. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment of open feedback and improvement that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization. We offer:
• Competitive salaries and benefits offerings
o Medical/dental/vision insurance and voluntary insurance options
o Health Savings Account funding
o 401k matching program
o Company paid Life and Short-Term Disability Plans
o Supplemental Life and Long-Term Disability Options
o Comprehensive Wellness Program
o Generous PTO Package – Vacation, Holiday, Sick, and Personal Time Off
• Great work/life balance, because that’s important for all of us!
• Focus on creating a meaningful environment through employee engagement events
• The ability to be a part of a motivated, winning team with the opportunity to learn from colleagues who are amongst the top talent in the industry!
• Growth potential – HUB is constantly growing and so can your career!
• A rewarding career that helps local businesses in the community
• Strong community support and involvement through HUB Gives
This position requires to meet the overall needs of the clients. The Bilingual Personal Lines Account Manager must provide prompt, accurate, professional service to clients, Producers, and company personnel in order to maintain and grow the personal lines book of business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible to quote new accounts (Homeowners, auto, jewelry, umbrella, watercraft, etc.)
• Remarketing accounts at the time of renewal to offer the client the best available quote.
• Policy processing – gathering signed documentation and required documents from the insured
• Processes endorsements across several different lines of insurance by adding/deleting vehicles and drivers, mailing addresses, contact information, premise addresses, coverage, and deductible changes
• Retrieves policy documentation from various insurance portals for servicing the clients
• Responsible for taking payments, handling cancellations, and updating clients.
• Sends policies to the insured.
• Answers insurer’s inquiries about their insurance.
• Drafts and sends close out letters.
• Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These qualifications are considered without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law. If this position requires licensing or certification, the incumbent must maintain that license or certification by meeting all continuing education and other requirements.
• Valid Florida state 4-40 license is required; 2-20 or 20-44 license preferred.
• 1-3 years of personal lines with emphasis on homeowners and high net worth experience preferred.
• Customer service experience in insurance required.
• Bilingual, fluent in English and Spanish required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• Strong technical insurance knowledge and background.
• Experience with EPIC or other AMS required.
• Strong customer service focus, energetic, action oriented and ready to seize any opportunity.
• Responds with a sense of urgency as required.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills under stressful situations.
• Ability to work independently but also assists members of the team.
• Ability to maintain professional manner at all times.
• High Degree of self-motivation, discipline, and discretion.
• Advanced time management and organization skills.
• Strong Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel knowledge.
The physical and environmental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.